Join our team!
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program and an employee stock purchase plan. Tenet, its hospitals, and all employees share an ongoing commitment to uphold Tenet's Standards of Conduct and Ethics.
* Some Benefits may not apply to all hospitals and/or positions listed.
Making Delray Medical Center Work For You. Please click on the links below for more information.
How Tenet Cares in the Community
Delray Medical Center is committed to equal employment opportunity as a sound business practice. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any characteristic protected by law.
Tenet Leaders is a corporate-sponsored leadership development program. Through customized learning modules, directors, managers and supervisors are exposed to concepts that help to support their development as leaders within Tenet. A variety of topics provide the participant with opportunities to integrate personal and professional development goals with Tenet's business needs, initiatives, and organizational values in the ever-changing health care environment.
Goals of the Tenet Leaders' program:
* Create a distinctive, highly trained workforce;
* Foster a team culture with shared goals and values;
* Develop a loyal and productive team;
* Manage company goals through a distinctive voice;
* Build skill-based assets for increased competitive advantage;
* Increase productivity and profitability through superior service;
* Reduce turnover and its related costs; and
* Enhance intellectual capital by developing a learning organization.
.edu is an innovative continuing education program designed to offer Tenet employees the leadership and technical education they need to advance in their careers in the clinical and management areas.
Tenet's educational network offers a combination of traditional, one-on-one, educator-led courses and computer-based classes delivered via the Internet. Our virtual courses are available at our employees' convenience from Internet-linked workstations at our hospitals and from home computers.
Back to Top