Appointments and Information: (561) 637-5315
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Delray offers high-quality, convenient outpatient services in a comfortable environment. Diagnostic procedures and imaging, lab testing, surgery and medical treatments are available. The staff does everything within their power to make getting outpatient care as pleasant as possible.
- Outpatient Department: Newly renovated, located on the east side of the hospital. Easily accessible, it features a convenient drive-up entrance with free valet parking. Friends and loved ones are welcome to wait for you in pleasant surroundings.
- Outpatient Center: Located on the hospital campus in Palm Court Plaza at 5130 Linton Blvd, Suite I-1.
- Women's Care Center: Located in Palm Court Plaza, at 5130 Linton Blvd., Suite I-5.
- Some outpatient procedures also may be delivered at the Sleep Disorders Center, Wound Care Center or main hospital.
Non-surgical procedures available include:
- Sleep disorders evaluation
- Wound treatment
Outpatient surgical procedures are in these specialties: cardiology, dental, ear, nose and throat, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, plastic surgery, and urology.
Board-certified radiologists and specially trained nurses and technologists offer a wide range of advanced imaging. In addition to traditional radiology, these include:
- Interventional Radiology: These techniques can treat a variety of medical disorders without surgery. Specially trained radiologists use imaging techniques to "see" inside the body by guiding narrow tubes (catheters) and other small instruments through the blood vessels and other body pathways to the site of a problem. Angiography, an X-ray exam of the blood vessel, is an example.
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Densitometry is a procedure for measuring bone loss from osteoporosis.
- CT Scans (Computerized Tomography): CT scans obtain images from different angles of the body. A computer processes the information to show a cross-section of body tissues and organs. 128-Slice CT, an advanced imaging using X-ray and computer technology, can directly view coronary arteries and identify blockages without surgery. To learn more about the 128 Multi-Slice CT Scanner download the PDF fact sheet.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves show images of the body's interior.
- Nuclear Medicine: The use of small amounts of radioactive substances produces images of the body and can be used to treat diseases. Examples include nuclear stress tests and bone scans.
- Laboratory Services: Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the American Association of Blood Banks, in addition to being state-licensed, our laboratory provides a broad range of diagnostic testing. Under the direction of board-certified clinical and anatomical pathologists, our medical technicians, technologists and support staff meet high standards.
- EKG evaluation and diagnosis and Holter monitoring are available.
For a free physician referral, please call 1-866-358-4DOC (4362).