To be the leading provider of primary and specialized tertiary care, accompanied by an appropriate array of inpatient, outpatient and outreach services which meet community needs and improve health.
To exhibit leadership in setting ethical standards.
To access and invest in the people and technology to bring about innovative ways to deliver high-quality, high-value health care to our patients in a more demanding future.
Tenet will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in each community.
Meet the needs of each and every patient whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with physicians to better serve the health care needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence which become the benchmark of industry practices.
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster continued employee development.
- Treat each other, our patients and our partners with respect and dignity.
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and perform at all times at the highest ethical standards.
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement day in and day out in everything we do.