For families confronting the uncertainty of a neurological condition, our Delray Medical Center neuroscience team offers some of the latest treatments and assessment techniques.
Designated as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), Delray's Neuroscience Center specializes in disorders of the nervous system. We provide advanced emergency care, diagnostics, surgery and treatment for neurological conditions including stroke, trauma, spinal cord injuries, brain tumors, sleep disorders and back pain. Delray's Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital, located on our campus, provides rehab care.
With a dedicated Neuro Intensive Care Unit, the Neuroscience Center has advanced technology and offers minimally invasive procedures and a wide range of treatment options.
Services and treatments include:
- Back Pain
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- General Neurology
- Interventional Neurology
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Patient Education
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, including CT
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord, Brain Tumor Surgery
- Surgical Treatment for Hemorrhagic Stroke
- tPA (tissue plasminogen activator) Treatment: the clot-dissolving drug that is the FDA-approved therapy of choice for stroke. To be effective, tPA must be given within four and a half hours of the onset of symptoms.
Commitment to Quality
At Delray Medical Center, we are committed to delivering the highest quality care possible to each of our patients. We strive to help patients achieve better outcomes, quicker recovery times, shorter hospital stays and ultimately, better health. As a result of our efforts, Delray Medical Center has received numerous prestigious awards and accolades from trusted organizations including Healthgrades, The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association. Click here to view our Quality Awards page >