What would you do if someone you loved had a stroke?
Every 40 seconds in the United States someone has a stroke, making it the fifth leading cause of death among adults. Delray Medical Center has the advanced technology and services to help with any of your neurological issues.
As a member of the Advanced Neuroscience Network, an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida, we focus on everything from prevention and diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation.
Comprehensive Stroke Center
We’ve worked hard to build our comprehensive stroke center, and strive to provide the best possible stroke care to our community. We’ve been recognized for the service we provide, and the speed with which we provide it. While these awards are given based on different criteria, they all mean the same thing for you: when you come to Delray with a stroke, you know you’re in good hands.
- American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines- Target Stroke Honor Roll-Elite Plus Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award™ for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award™ for 6 years in a row (2010-2015)
- Named among the Top 5% in the nation for Neurosciences for 2 years in a row (2014-2015)
- Named among the Top 5% in the nation for Treatment of Stroke for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Neurosciences for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Treatment of Stroke for 6 years in a row (2010-2015)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for 8 years in a row (2008-2015)
Learn more about our services